Tuesday 3 January 2012

Am aff it!

Eeeeuchhh! That's it, I've had enough. Food and drink and not doing anything I mean! To me, christmas is all about relaxing, spending time with your family and friends and having fun. And I've definately done that this festive period. Having such a manic every day life makes it even more important for me to do as little as possible during the holidays. So this year, I've taken advantage and relaxed to my full potential. But now I'm over it......... I can't sit on my increasingly big behind anymore. Back to work tomorrow, hopefully to get back into the swing of normality. 


I think there comes a point for everyone where enough is enough. Everything is good in moderation so they say and I've had my moderated amount of christmas cheer. So it's time to take 2012 by the hand and get stuck in. Back to work, get into a bit of exercise and then work, work, work on uni stuff to make the best attempt I can to be a great teacher and pass my course with flying colours. The batteries are recharged and I'm raring to go..... just after I've finished off the pizza supper winging it's way to me....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment